ICAI Reply dated 24-06-2013, SO Offer received, though this time IN WRITTEN!



So, Sirs/Madams,

At last, I have been give an offer letter for the post of Section Officer in written by the Institute.
I understand that ICAI cannot do justice to me because what it had done to other Management Trainees, illegally confirming them all (nearly 90%) to the post of Section Officer, rather than to the Post of Executive Officer, after end of Probation Period.

So.. shall I also have to accept the same...?
So.. shall I be made a scapegoat to defend institute's injustice..?

nice conspiracy by the institute..
if i accept.. their problem is solved... and mine begin as self-confidence and self-esteem are compromised!
if i reject.. their problem is still solved.. as i may be terminated unlawfully!

lets see what happens..

i know and hope that conscience of few of our esteemed council members is still awake.
I also hope that at least there would be someone who will realize this mistake and feel the pain and agony undergone by us during this entire period.

I have represented again! and we all know what the result probably would be!

still.. SATYAMEV JAYATE!


No comments:

Post a Comment