Email dt 08-06-2013 To President-ICAI - Result thereof


w.r.t. email dated 08-06-2013 - Result thereof

Yesterday, I had sent my grievance to the Hon'ble President of ICAI, Vice-President of ICAI, and all the respected elected/nominated Central Council Members, Secretary Sir, and with a CC to Shri Sriprakash Jaiswal, Hon'ble Union Minister of Coal, GOI. Consequently, I immediately got a call through proper channel asking me that why had I sent my grievance to some out-of-office authority (i.e. Shri Sriprakash Jaiswal) with a disguised threat that I may suffer the consequences of this act. (What kind of suffering..?)

Sir(s)/Madam(s), with all due respect I have for you all and my esteemed organization, I just wish to emphasize that I have already been under constant suffering - psychological; social; and financial, but have never rued about it in hope that some day the organization will consider my dedicated hard-work sincere commitment to the assigned duties and responsibilities, that, to my utter dismay, seems to have been perennially neglected by it. The organization has never noticed our pains and perils throughout this entire period and till date, illegitimately denying promised career prospects to the aggrieved vide O-o-E and violating my fundamental right to equality of opportunity in matters relating to employment or appointment.

At this juncture, I shall also take the opportunity to inquire from all you esteemed intellectuals that what other options do I have to ensure career-certainty and peace of mind for self , and proper fulfillment of even the very basic needs of my dependents rather than striking every pillar and post of the concerned departments/ministries of U.P. Govt and the Government of India in pursuit of long-delayed Justice?

Please guide me and justly consider the case on appropriate legal; human grounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment